Parijatha Four Station Hermetic Press APM-416 ED is the latest in terrazzo / cement tile technology. In this hermetic press, tiles / slabs of very high transverse and compressive strength, abrasion resistance, and low water absorption can be manufactured with relatively small thickness.
In the first station of the APM-416 ED, the top layer of the tile / block is put in to the mould manually, after which, the mould vibrates for a set cycle time and moves to the second station.
In the second station the back layer of the tile / block is put in to the mould automatically, the excess material is automatically removed, the mould vibrates for a set cycle time and move to the third station.
In the third station, the compression of the tile / block takes place for the set cycle time and moves to the fourth station.
The tiles / blocks are automatically ejected on to the pallet in the fourth station, where it is manually unloaded.
• The Parijatha Four Station Rotary Press “APM-416HD” comes with a pallet size of 700x600mm
• It is hydraulically operated.
• It has a maximum working pressure of 300Tons.
• It has an automatic product ejection system.
• It is PLC controlled with hydraulics and electrical.
• It has a production capacity of 2000 cycles / 8 hour shift (Depending on operator efficiency).
• The power requirement of the machine is 35 H.P.